• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

who's the jerk at PWK?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems like the FAA is on a major campaign to reduce runway incursions. Latest AC I read where similarity between runway assignments is spelled out. (ex: N222xx...Taxiway Bravo, Cross RWY24 Hold Short RWY34 on Alpha...)
or (Taxi via Charlie Cross RWY 27 Right at Lima Hold Short 27 Left...).

Sounds like a courtesy call to the facility Super may be in order. If he had time for a public lynching over the air, he certainly had time for the phraseology in the newest AC's.

100-1/2

Last edited:
yeah, the thing is though... he never even mentioned anything about 24 if i can recall correctly. when we were coming up to 24 we both looked at each other and said did he mean 24 being that 34 could have easily been interchanged. As said before, maybe he just needs to get laid?! :p

Seems like the FAA is on a major campaign to reduce runway incursions. Latest AC I read where similarity between runway assignments is spelled out. (ex: N222xx...Taxiway Bravo, Cross RWY24 Hold Short RWY34 on Alpha...)
or (Taxi via Charlie Cross RWY 27 Right at Lima Hold Short 27 Left...).

Sounds like a courtesy call to the facility Super may be in order. If he had time for a public lynching over the air, he certainly had time for the phraseology in the newest AC's.

100-1/2

It's confusing there because you actually are supposed to hold short of 24 and 34, but it is not on the ATIS. Personally, I think George sounds like Mike North on Sports Radio 670. In your best Chicago accent... "We're the WISE GUYS!"

It's confusing there because you actually are supposed to hold short of 24 and 34, but it is not on the ATIS. Personally, I think George sounds like Mike North on Sports Radio 670. In your best Chicago accent... "We're the WISE GUYS!"

"Cubs fans are Jagbags"............you never called me back Turd.

Who you crappin?

"Cubs fans are Jagbags"............you never called me back Turd.

Who you crappin?

Who ya crappin! you got that right fly guy!

where can i get some of that marconi giardiniera up here in cheeseland?!?!?

Latest resources

Back