• Jill Brown

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Marty Stanier

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Calista Flockworth

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mish used to do wx on a local station up here (BOS), made all those forcasts for 12 feet of snow sound not so bad.

I know she isn't a wx babe, but the hottest chick on network news is Liz Cho. I look at her every morning, makes getting up at 3am almost worth it..........

Here is a link, she looks much better on the tube.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/WNN/WorldNewsTonight/cho_liz_bio.html

Rudi isn't a weather girl though very attractive. Did you know she was Iranian? She has mastered english very well I would say although she has been here a while.

RT

Re: hysterical

flyhi said:
ihow funny, wasn't going to vote on this post (cause i'm a chick) but was going to mention the pregnancy thing (someone already did). i mean, what is in the water there at TWC?? They are ALWAYS pregs....i don't get it.

Two words: Dave Schwartz. I remember one winter he was talking about the lows in the north central states and said "you might need something warm to curl up next to."

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Jennifer Carfagno on the Weather Channel. I think she's fairly new, and works the late nights on the weekend. She's a hottie indeed.

What about Terri Smith or Kristen Dodd? Nobody has mentioned them, but then again, I think there's a reason for that!

check this

My vote goes to Carol Masser of bloombrige tv, she is on in the early morning hours.

then Sharon Rsultan, followed by Kristina A.:cool:

Carol Lin on CNN, and Rita Cosby on FOX ... both cute babes who do a good job reading the news.

As for weather babe, that's easy ... Willard Scott as Carmen Miranda.

laker inbound said:
Carol Lin on CNN, and Rita Cosby on FOX ... both cute babes who do a good job reading the news.

Yeah how could I forget Rita Cosby - she is hot. There are a couple other hot ones on CNN too but I never catch their names. Anyone have a link to the ladies on CNN?

Carfagno?

And I thought Voss was a bad last name...

Jim Cantore is OK, but the one guy they used to have on, Arch Kennedy...now HE was nice to look at. I have the Dish Network now and my WX Channel is all messed up, so I don't even know if he's still on there or not...*sniff*

That man was fine!

Stephanie

Latest resources

Back