Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who was playing around in the clouds yesterday?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope, i was in CYYT doing broken glass approch? almost soiled myself after 4th approch told controller to give me time to work problem they approved. Successful landing 400OC about 1 to 1.5 mile Vis Broken Glass.....

Aboout 9 hours in avionics shop to fix.. software next day.

172 off to LPAZ from CYYT to Tomorrow.... Afternoon

Nope, i was in CYYT doing broken glass approch? almost soiled myself after 4th approch told controller to give me time to work problem they approved. Successful landing 400OC about 1 to 1.5 mile Vis Broken Glass.....

Whatever it is you hoped to say, it certainly sounds dramatic. Perhaps next time in complete, intelligible sentences, and you might just have it.

It was me, I go out every Friday at 4P and play in the clouds around LAN. Let's talk.

What does this mean? Are you drunk?

Try putting an ad in the personal section of your local free alternate press rag:

You: Putting around in your Piper cub. Coy but confident. Peeking out between the puffy white wisps of stratus. Curious.

Me: Jetting through the gunk (legally) with my CEO in back. A bit shocked to see you at first, but -- my curiosity pique -- I am now enthralled with the idea of meeting you, despite the coffee stain on my shirt and the year taken off my life.

If interested, leave a voicemail at x65894.

Latest resources

Back