• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who wants to be a pilot!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just want to know why I wasnt given a passion for law instead of aviation, oh well gotta do what ya gotta do lol.

Who wants to be a pilot?

i would like to ask the audience

Does that Boyd guy pay to have his name in every friggin' article about the airline industry?

Don't kid yourself, lawyers are just as poor as pilots. For every well off lawyer, there are 50 barely putting food on the table.

Still a great career

Flying is still a great career. Where else can a guy without a college degree have a good chance of making $100K yr with 12-16 days off per month by his early 30's. If you really like to fly and are not in it for respect, prestige, $100K to start out, it is a great place to do something you love and be paid for it. Many people only dream about a job like that. There are too many negative vibes on this board. This might tend to discourage a person who thinking about flying as a career. Do not be discouraged, flying is still a great career. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to fly.

Last edited:
pilotyip said:
Flying is still a great career. Where else can a guy without a college degree have a good chance of making $100K yr with 12-16 days off per month by his early 30's. If you really like to fly and are not in it for respect, prestige, $100K to start out, it is a great place to do something you love and be paid for it. Many people only dream about a job like that. There are too many negative vibes on this board. This might tend to discourage a person who thinking about flying as a career. Do not be discouraged, flying is still a great career. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to fly.

.ditto...all very true..beats working for a living :)

Latest resources

Back