Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who Needs the NTSB When NetJet's Pilots are "Experts"?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If NJA finds out about this, I kinda doubt he'll have a job for long. Could've been avoided if he simply said "I'm a professional business jet pilot" (if he was SOOOO interested in being on TV). NJA it desperately trying to lighten their seniority list..and this is just low-hanging fruit. They were pretty darn eager to accept my forced resignation letter when I was furloughed.

And let's come back to what's important: a fellow aviator lost his/her life. R.I.P. Condolences to family and friends. Hope when the ACTUAL probable cause is disseminated, we can all learn something from it.

What a flaming A hole. I'm guessing he's an extender as well. Way to go NetJerks!!! You guys are experts at everything.

Provided pretty good insight to the general public.

If you don't like it don't watch it.

Federal authorities, the professionals who are PAID to make the determination, refused to speculate but this knob was happy to step up and tell us all exactly what happened.

I have a hard time believing that all NJA pilots are like this rube, but is he indicative of the culture of the company?

Pervis,

I wouldn't dare dispute a former Aardvarker, unless of course that experience was on the scope instead of HOTAS. SOP's undoubtedly are the foundation for all times. In the real world, you don't make many ATC friends Vref+20 in Landing Configuration 1SM outside the Marker. As with any near minimums approach to landing and after a diversion, choice one is to expedite to a FAF and then increase your chances of success by coupling the approach and slowing to a point where full flaps are permitted. Spend some time in a High Performance twin prop, google how much money and time NASA is spending researching this phenomenon and then reconsider your post.

Diesel.

I have always respected your views and find partial consideration for your reflection of my post. My point was not expert opinion of how terrible a pair of my brethren were and at their passengers' expense, but intended rather to their support; recognizing two apt aircraft with veterans at the controls in eerily similar circumstances within the same afternoon and weather system. This a55clown was quick to find a reporter and camera to put his mug on the 5 O'clock News. Did you notice he had color graphics and visual aids at the ready for the reporter to document? I was wrong, he is Super-A55clown.

100-1/2

He had an iPad. It's really easy to pull up pictures showing the reporter what he ment. I don't know I just don't see the speculation and the horror. He provided some insight to a possibility and showed some pretty pictures. Not really damning from the mountain.

The incredible thing is that for a little piece like that it probably took them 3 hrs to interview.

I feel your pain.

I fly for Netjets, just flew with an ex-military "know-it-all"... he had an opinion for everything, a soluting for everything, he kept on correcting me, didn't agree with me on one single subject, even on something as mundane as "it is a bit cold this morning" He'd probably say "well--- not neccesarily, the particles in the air, blah, blah, blah, blah".

I'd MUCH rather fly with an a###whole who knows when to keep his mouth shut than a nice guy who's an opinionated-know it all.

hum I wonder if that's the guy???

I feel your pain.

I fly for Netjets, just flew with an ex-military "know-it-all"... he had an opinion for everything, a soluting for everything, he kept on correcting me, didn't agree with me on one single subject, even on something as mundane as "it is a bit cold this morning" He'd probably say "well--- not neccesarily, the particles in the air, blah, blah, blah, blah".

I'd MUCH rather fly with an a###whole who knows when to keep his mouth shut than a nice guy who's an opinionated-know it all.

hum I wonder if that's the guy???

Hawker 800 fleet- would that be Rene the ex-AF guy ?

We will not have members Identity exposed on FI.. it is damaging to a career, and to Flight info.. members that have been here for any time and posted hundreds of time should know better if they don't they shold have read the Terms of service of heeded Mods warning in other posts.. like this one... its not a state secret..

First offence is 7 days, and get Big quickly with next offence..

Mod clr4

Latest resources

Back