• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who IS this Toolbox?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is how you can tell you're going to an elite flight school. They all have bridge programs, Key-Bank loans, and that guy in the ads!

Key Bank no longer gives aviation loans. Gotta mortgage your parents house these days.

I wonder if he has spiky hair under his hat.

who is he you ask..... hes my hero.

He looks like an Airnet dude that used to be in Boston back in the mid 90's. I don't remember his name.
Would always be complaining about the Baron, the Aerostar, the weather, the hours, his girlfriend, the TV channel, ATC, the popcorn, ahh, it didn't matter. He was such a pain to all of us while we were trying to catch some zzz's with his complaining. All you freight dogs know the type.
Somebody pissed on him one night when he finally shut up and fell asleep. He quit Airnet next night.
Finally found his calling, I see,,,,,,,

Hung

He looks like an Airnet dude that used to be in Boston back in the mid 90's. I don't remember his name.
Would always be complaining about the Baron, the Aerostar, the weather, the hours, his girlfriend, the TV channel, ATC, the popcorn, ahh, it didn't matter. He was such a pain to all of us while we were trying to catch some zzz's with his complaining. All you freight dogs know the type.
Somebody pissed on him one night when he finally shut up and fell asleep. He quit Airnet next night.
Finally found his calling, I see,,,,,,,

Hung

he seems too metrosexual to be a freight dog. Maybe he works for a regional;)

Latest resources

Back