Who is still waiting for NJA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jack,

Did the e-mail specify which domicile you would be interviewing for?

I received an interview invite for CAL yesterday, but I'm thinking I would prefer Netjets so hopefully I'll get an e-mail real soon!

Last edited:
The email says they are hiring for all domiciles, and includes a domicile preference form to fill out for the interview. Doesn't necessarily mean they are hiring into all domiciles though. My top pick in my full application was LAX.

Anyone with LAX is a top priority 'rat' now.

This month and next LAX is the only openings.

Also, NetJets has developed a little pool of waiting pilots now. So it may take even longer than before.

Don't worry though. NetJets says they are going to hire 250 plus pilots this year. And if the last 3 years are an indicator. They will hire over 3 time that many.

Good Luck to you ALL.

The email says they are hiring for all domiciles, and includes a domicile preference form to fill out for the interview. Doesn't necessarily mean they are hiring into all domiciles though. My top pick in my full application was LAX.

Still waiting for that PDX domicile...

C

I'm waiting to be based at home (a large city) as well. However at my current job there is no good way to even live on the west coast, so perhaps the best way to deal with it is get on with NetJets now and hope that more cities will open with the next contract. I'm not thrilled with the current domicile system but I can live with it for a while.

It is one thing to commute and deal with it, but it is another to get on and hope things will change. The next contract won't be ratified (realistically) until the end of 2011 or earliy 2012. I suggest that you think real hard before make the jump. You will need to be happy at this job or you will not like it.

Hey all,

I will add my quick update for those of you who are still waiting. Got the application accepted e-mail on 11/7 and I just recieved the interview invite today 01/12. E-mail says that they are hiring into all domiciles. Hope this helps.

Exciting Times!!

I forgot to mention that the interviews that were offered were for Feb 8/9 as well as Feb 28/29. The email also stated that these interviews were for classes that were scheduled for March and April.

Latest resources

Back