who is Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cargojunkie said:
What airlines are Hiring? Out of the ones that are what would be the best option?
Option? Muahahahahahahahah. A buddy of mine just quit air willy, maybe you can have his option.

Plenty Of Options

Just Not For Supporting Any Type Of Lifestyle, Unless You Can Own Your Own Company That Has Its Own Flight Dept.

Our management at AmEagle suggested on our company pilot page that AA would be recalling late this year. First time they've mentioned a date in the same sentence as "recall". If that happens even in a trickle, you can be AE will be hiring like mad due to CA's resigning before their recall notice.
Then again, this week AMR CEO said capacity reduction...and this is the airline industry....
Everyones hiring until the next week when they furlough.

MACHTRANSDUCER said:
Just Not For Supporting Any Type Of Lifestyle, Unless You Can Own Your Own Company That Has Its Own Flight Dept.

Or the hit sequel, Not Unless You Have A Big Trust Fund Or A Wife With A Good Job And Doesn't Mind You Hanging Out With Pretty Young Flight Attendants Four Days A Week.

:D

Where's that?

ReverseSensing said:
A Wife With A Good Job And Doesn't Mind You Hanging Out With Pretty Young Flight Attendants Four Days A Week.
:D

Dude, where do you work? Nothing but grandmas and nancy boys where I work.

skydork said:
Dude, where do you work? Nothing but grandmas and nancy boys where I work.

Yeah, I was using some literary license. You know, trying to sell books!

Trans States is, YEEEAAHHH!!! God I love this place! No wait, no I don't, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back