• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is going to replace Drew/Nelson??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great, now the uniform Nazi is going to be head of SLC....Zeich Heil.

CS was so shaken by the turn of events that he immediately went out on vacation time. He is begining to realize what his future is (or isn't) without Drew to hold his hand. He still doesn't realize that his purpose was to be there for Drew to blame when he ran out of excuses. It wasn't misplaced loyalty, it was misplaced sucking.

Expect RD to clean house in the ATL CPO. As for SLC, perhaps the Skywest chief pilots will do a decent job.

capt.snitch said:
CS was so shaken by the turn of events that he immediately went out on vacation time. He is begining to realize what his future is (or isn't) without Drew to hold his hand. He still doesn't realize that his purpose was to be there for Drew to blame when he ran out of excuses. It wasn't misplaced loyalty, it was misplaced sucking.

Expect RD to clean house in the ATL CPO. As for SLC, perhaps the Skywest chief pilots will do a decent job.

Why would Dillon clean house in ATL? He's of the old guard. Don't rock the boat kinda guy....

Ted Striker said:
Why would Dillon clean house in ATL? He's of the old guard. Don't rock the boat kinda guy....

Who except FL is "old guard" at ATL? There is talk that CS had personnel files altered so that some of his chronies could be placed in CP positions. (Attendance issues according to a jumpseater recently who should know). Chromer was putting people in positions who suck up to him like he was to Drew. Not much future there when the administration changes. Kind of like a new president and a new cabinet.

Capt. S.

I heard from a MEC rep. about Chromer's manipulations of attendance files, so I tend to agree with you. RD will not tarnish his rep. with the behavoir of CS--he'll clean up the mess. Good for him I say, it is about time that the chiefs deal with each pilot fairly and not pick favorites. Some of us choose not to kiss a$$ just to get a favor! It'll be good to know that we are all equal in importance even if that equal ammounts to zip!

WX

Saw BD sitting at CS's desk the other day, and had a chat with him. As of that conversation, Tuesday, he stated he is the 'acting' System CP. He has a bid on a home in SLC and is planning to move his family there. Anyone's guess but I don't think he'll take the job if it's offered, but he can always change his mind I suppose. Regardless, he's always been a good guy, both as a pilot and a CP.

All of this leaves a lot in chaos for ASA. I can't imagine the CP job is much fun right now, especially if you have to move your family half-way across the country.

I would be happy to see FL or MW as system CP. At least they'll give you a fair shot, and honest help when you really need it.

I can't wait until they announce what poor bas.tard is going to be put in DB's place. I'm sure the memo's will fly about how SB has the "utmost confidence" in (Deltoid of the month). It will be interesting.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back