Who is going to replace Drew/Nelson??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Palerider957

Has anyone heard any real rumblings? BL can only be the "Director" for a few days, the FAA will require someone in these positions relatively soon.

Also, who is the next on the choppng block? CT?

Someone form SkyWest!

just messing with ya!

LOL, yeah maybe.

Right now we don't have a Dir Flt Ops, Sys Chief Plt, CFO, and Dir of Communications.

My only problem with Skywest is that their rampers don't know how to push an airplane. Other than that it seems like a good operation.

Isn't is odd to see what 2 may be 3 key people just get up leave their jobs. Come on something is up. And now skywest announcing this sale thing it's kinda odd. For example Comair CEO leaving Freddy taking over and pay freeze passing in matter of three months. So does any one thinkg our VP's leaving and Skywest announcing what they did has some dramtic like Comair deal coming up?.........................just curious

I'll bet they are trying to get Frank Lorenzo to come out of retirement for the job. Honestly, they could replace DB with a chimp and the average employee wouldn't notice the difference (except for the mess in his office).

sleepy said:
they could replace DB with a chimp and the average employee wouldn't notice the difference (except for the mess in his office).

Oh come on now. Let's be fair

You know ASA would never spend the kind of $ it would take to hire a chimp trained to clean up after Drew................

CS will take over ND's job, MW will take over CS's job, and I, the chimp, will take over DB's job because all pilots suck except for myself. Besides, I could use the pay raise.

Long Time Gone said:
CS will take over ND's job, MW will take over CS's job, and I, the chimp, will take over DB's job because all pilots suck except for myself. Besides, I could use the pay raise.

So then who gets MW's job?

AS, JK, or JC (look at the -700 CA list). Take your pick.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back