• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is getting interviewed?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pinnacle is taking applications at a min of 1000/200 but I have been hearing many are applying with 3500+ TT. Not to start flames but that's the facts. Last I "heard" there will be roughly 60 new hires off the street after the XJ guys that can go to the 9E or 9L side.

Go look at Flight Ops, Vacancy, Awards. They posted the 3 new hire classes. 6 in first one, 4 in the second, and like 8 o r 9 in the 3rd. 20 pilots out of 3 classes. Pathetic! They can say they want 120 pilots, but the way they do business, we'll be lucky to see 60 new hires by years end.

I will second that motion. I have a little over 2500 TT with 1500+ Turbine part 121 time and I haven't heard a peep. So I am thinking about giving something like Flight Express a try just to show some currency since I have been unemployed for the past year.

jetBlue his hiring low time guys with no PIC time. No joke.

All kidding aside, last I saw, those regs don't go into effect for three years. Of course se airlines may comply early, but don't give up just yet. Companies regularly waive their own published mins for interns, degree program flight grads, and guys with an in.

We could some hiring at the regionals, soon. Some low cost and a couple majors are slowly hiring which pulls some up from the regional level. The regionals are staffed pretty thin. Watch to see those furloughs dissapearing at the regional level. Look for aircraft deliveries. Good luck.

PS. I shoulda been a lawyer or doctor or something with a real future.

Finishing up the B.A. And applying to law school. If I don't get in, gonna sell the lil pa28 and buy a strip club. Gonna call it "nuddy bar" and partake of the employees!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back