Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is Freedom and Why are they in my Backyard?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The more I read, the less and less I miss working for the airlines!! My hair is growing back (still gray though), my blood pressure is back to a safe range, and I'm actually making $$$.

Wesb737fo said:
Freedom was a tool to get around negotiating a fair contract with the pilots.

Somebody really brainwashed you big time. I think that somebody lives in Herndon, VA.

Freedom was a "tool" to get around the ALPA scope clause at USAirways. Republic is a "tool" to get around the APA scope clause at American. So is GoJet.

Sure JO used it against you, but that's not how or why it got started. The true "blame" for this sort of thing rests squarely on the shoulders of the folks that run the biggest pilot union in the country and their copy cat buddies at AA.

I wonder why everyone is afraid to call a spade a spade?

Horsesh@#t,

Nobody friggin brainwashed me. You must have been one of the "tools" that decided to screw over your fellow pilots to get ahead. I was there. I saw it happen. To blame ALPA shows your true colors. Scumbag. I support the Mesa guys who put up with the BS that goes on over there. As far as the rest, you can expect a boot in the a@@s if you decide you want to jump seat. We know who you are.

If I had to choose between the current management and ALPA, you are f#$%n right I will pick ALPA. Your are both 100% idiots.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back