Who is EOS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gotta love this quote:

Pilots. We're looking for captains who will be leaders on our flights, mentors to our crews, and hosts to our guests. We're looking for experience and professionalism, but also for pilots who, by their very presence, instill confidence in our operation.

Wonder what they are willing to pay for Captains, who "by their very presence, instill confidence in our operation".

You gotta pay extra for that, you know.

These guys are training right now at the Pan Am sim facility (co-located with Mesaba Airlines G.O.) in Minneapolis. Talked very briefly to some guys on the hotel shuttle bus.

MM

Mesabi Miner said:
These guys are training right now at the Pan Am sim facility (co-located with Mesaba Airlines G.O.) in Minneapolis. Talked very briefly to some guys on the hotel shuttle bus.

MM

...and what did they say ?

Saw an ad for seats on these flights. They are recliner like seats, super turbo first class operation (according to the ad anyway) and a one-way fare was $4800 I recall. (read fourty eight hundred). I also recall reading they can break even at 50% load factor? Who knows......

Good luck to them. Sounds like another Legend Air operation. We all know how that worked out!

C yaa

It'll be a great way to go for "high tea". Remember EOS folks that CASS is everybody's best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bafanguy said:
...and what did they say ?

Actually, it was a VERY brief acknowledgement. Just enough to determine that they worked for EOS and they were training in the 75. Sorry I don't have more details...

MM

Latest resources

Back