Who has acars?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just for clairification--

The majority of SkyWest EMB-120's have AFIS. Not ACARS. About 30% of our CRJ's have ACARS. Not sure about the new one's scheduled for delivery on the United side.

We get paid the greater of historical block or actual block, computed on a leg by leg basis. We also get the full historical credit on cancelled legs.

StaySeated said:
Originally posted by StaySeated
ACARS, I am not sure about HOR or SKYW, but none of the others have acars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm not sure what you mean here, but Eagle does have ACARS."

Obviously, I meant that none of the others have acars, and obviously I didn't know what in the he11 I was talking about.

:)

ha ha...thanks for the good sense of humor...it's nice not to have people jumping all over each other all the time...:)

On the RJs at SkyWest, about 20-30% of the Delta Connection RJ have ACARS. On the United Express side about 90% of the RJs do. We are payed block or better per leg.

ACA has almost every aircraft using ACARS, some the newer RJ's about 10 do not yet have it installed, those are good to have cause then you are never late kind of levels the playing field a little.

We are paid block or better on a daily basis not a leg by leg basis, usually not hard to beat the times if you go through ORD.

Believe it when you see it.....

wms said:
ASA is currently in the demo/certification process for ACARS, CatII and electronic flight kit. But as far as I know it'll be a couple years before they're implemented on line.

It still isn't installed, and none of the maint. personnel know anything about it. 702EV was supposed to have had it by now (both ACARS and the electronic flight bag), but still nothing. If you ask people in MCN (who are supposed to be doing the install), they know "nooossssing". :D

LTG:D :D

ACA has ACARS on all J-41s and CRJ's. We get the higher of block, scheduled or actual whichever is greater.

Don't know 'bout anyone else.

Cappy said:
ACA has ACARS on all J-41s and CRJ's. We get the higher of block, scheduled or actual whichever is greater.

Don't know 'bout anyone else.

ACARS On the 328's also!!!

You are correct! Didn't mean to leave you out.

ACA will also have the electronic flight bag by end of '04 or very early '05. Also Cat II and III on the Airbus.

Chow.

ALG

Thank God we don't have ACARS. Just one more way to get screwed out of some pay.

We are paid the highest of actual or scheduled per leg.

Latest resources

Back