Who Gets Pushed Out by Mesa? AWA/U

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rottweiller said:
Don't worry you have no worries of me even considering applying to MESA I would never stoop that low as to even waste 37 cents on a postage stamp to apply.

It's too bad we can't choose WHO's job we replace, for Rottweiler's would be #1 on my list. BTW, you'd be welcome in my right seat when you're sick of cooking fries. Due to your anger, I'm sure that's the only thing outside of flying you'd be qualified for. Give it a break,loser.

DashCojones said:
It's too bad we can't choose WHO's job we replace

What's bad is accepting those pisspoor payrates that cause you to replace peoples jobs.

I'm confused by Rash Cojones comments. I read your previous posts and you were consistently pro-AWAC. Why the change of heart?
It's one thing to swat at someone when they're on top or even on their way down, but I think it's different when they're backed into a corner.
Give AWAC about a year and I think it'll be a different story.
If I were still at AWAC, I could call Mesa whatever I want and be justified in so doing. If I were still at Mesa, I'd be humble and consilliatory. That's the difference between being a professional or just being a playground bully. The fight is over and you're still standing.
Think how things might change if, as a result of the current pension issue, one or more of UAL's employee groups strike and their company is forced to close shop post-maturely. USAir is suddenly back in the game in a big-time way with Wisco primed to takeover their regional flying. Bye-bye Mesa and you're now left with all the warm fuzzies shared by the AWA guys.
The bell has rung ending this round, go back to your corner and put some ice on those bruises.

Last edited:
crashpad said:
I'm confused by Rash Cojones comments. I read your previous posts and you were consistently pro-AWAC. Why the change of heart?
It's one thing to swat at someone when they're on top or even on their way down, but I think it's different when they're backed into a corner.
Give AWAC about a year and I think it'll be a different story.
If I were still at AWAC, I could call Mesa whatever I want and be justified in so doing. If I were still at Mesa, I'd be humble and consilliatory. That's the difference between being a professional or just being a playground bully. The fight is over and you're still standing.
Think how things might change if, as a result of the current pension issue, one or more of UAL's employee groups strike and their company is forced to close shop post-maturely. USAir is suddenly back in the game in a big-time way with Wisco primed to takeover their regional flying. Bye-bye Mesa and you're now left with all the warm fuzzies shared by the AWA guys.
The bell has rung ending this round, go back to your corner and put some ice on those bruises.

Dude, nothing's changed on my pro-AWAC stance. I still maintain that guys are getting screwed, particularly by companies like mine. What has changed is my tolerance for post-after-post of plain-old bitching by that clown. A saner way to put it would've been that I'll lose no sleep if that PARTICULAR a$$hole loses his job. That feeling I'll maintain. Flame away...

Cojonio-moronio;

I hate when people call me 'dude'. It shows disrespect.

Try to keep this in mind when responding: At Mesa you're a valuable asset.
I was there so long I'm a 'Jedi Knight' compared to you.

'Tolerance', you have much to learn weedhopper.

AWAC got screwed, correct. If you believe Mesa had anything to do with it, then your will is easily bent and the force is weak in you.

Now, bow to your sensei before I cut you in half with my light saber!

Last edited:
DashCojones said:
Dude, nothing's changed on my pro-AWAC stance. I still maintain that guys are getting screwed, particularly by companies like mine. What has changed is my tolerance for post-after-post of plain-old bitching by that clown. A saner way to put it would've been that I'll lose no sleep if that PARTICULAR a$$hole loses his job. That feeling I'll maintain. Flame away...

1. Thank you for your kind offer, but I will not grace you with my presence in your right seat, nor one in the back for that matter.

2. Yes, you are right I do slam MESA and rightly so. Not just my perspective but for what they have managed to bring the regional sector down to - what do you think was the first thing that got placed on the table when our management came to us for consessions? YOUR LOUSY CONTRACT. It didn't just effect us, but everyone else.

3. Burger King is not in my future, although again I won't be seeing you grace such an un-affordable establishment on your salary.

Hi!

My wife/CEO recently told me that as of Jun 1? AWAC/UAL will stop flying into GRB. They had about 6-8 flights/day from GRB-ORD.

THe GRB airport is in talks with USAir to bring them in as a new carrier. So, if that occurred, one of the USAir feeders would replace AWAC. AWAC has used both BAE-146s and CRJs into GRB in the past.

CLiff
GRB

atpcliff said:
Hi!

My wife/CEO recently told me that as of Jun 1? AWAC/UAL will stop flying into GRB. They had about 6-8 flights/day from GRB-ORD.

THe GRB airport is in talks with USAir to bring them in as a new carrier. So, if that occurred, one of the USAir feeders would replace AWAC. AWAC has used both BAE-146s and CRJs into GRB in the past.

CLiff
GRB

If this is true, I wouldn't be too surprised if Skyway/Midwest Connect increased frequency into GRB or even started flying the DoJet there again. Starting June 1, we are dropping 3 of our MSP turns because Midwest is starting 717 service to MSP. So, in theory, those 3 DoJets will go somewhere else.

Who knows...I just sit in the seat and push buttons... :D

HMM

Last edited:
Hi!

I just talked to my CEO, and she said it was 1 or 15 Jul.

Cliff
GRB

Could just be rumor, but my understanding is that CHT will be reducing Airways flying by 15 a/c to make room for AWAC, but I don't know when this will happen. I've also heard that MESA pilots have been told to expect a REDUCTION in flying for that same reason. I don't like to see anyone lose flying, but to the MESA people out there that approved that POS contract that STARTED this slide to the bottom, well isn't justice sweet!

(getting ready to be a commuter)
Rekks

Latest resources

Back