Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who cares about nwa sleeping pilots, they did not crash!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SFR

Pilot Guy
Get over it, it happened and nobody was hurt.

We should worry more about stuff that matters... like flipping da beotch and selling that Moonlit!!!!!

Get over it, it happened and nobody was hurt.

We should worry more about stuff that matters... like flipping da beotch and selling that Moonlit!!!!!

This post is a good example as to why you shouldn't post while drunk

Or both.

He's right. There is nothing to learn from anything other than an accident. Save ASAP reports for when you kill someone.:confused:

He's right. There is nothing to learn from anything other than an accident. Save ASAP reports for when you kill someone.:confused:

I hope you're being sarcastic... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are.

These guys got lucky. They could just as easily have made a smoking crater in Ontario. I don't want my wife and son flying with crews that only get them to their destination by sheer luck.

This is especially bad timing right now with what is going on in Wash. After the BUF accident there were some pretty extreme ideas floating around that if passed could impact all of our lives ($$$$$$$$). The good news on this was that they had 19 hours off. So no blame can be placed on a short overnight followed by a long duty day.

Latest resources

Back