Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who cares about nwa sleeping pilots, they did not crash!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your jealousy is so transparent, it's laughable!:laugh:
All that experience as an xj f/o. The FAA could use a good ****************************** like you to help fry the rest of aviation!

That's because you can't afford neither as an xj f/a!

That's not what your mom tells me after I tuck you into bed!
And after all, all that experience as a regional f/o at some bottom feeder does merit attention!:laugh:

You're on to the "I'm insulting you by giving you the illusion that I'm doing your mom" jokes now?

Your virtual captain at your virtual airline, where you obtain "Lots" of virtual type ratings must hate flying those transcons with you. :laugh:

You're on to the "I'm insulting you by giving you the illusion that I'm doing your mom" jokes now?

Your virtual captain at your virtual airline, where you obtain "Lots" of virtual type ratings must hate flying those transcons with you. :laugh:

It is best to just ignore Scope. He is just another screen name for Gen Lee. You really have to question what the hell is wrong with anoyone who deems it necessary to generate multiple screen names and run up 15,000 posts using each screen name insulting everyone who doesn't appear to work for his particular company. How the heck did this guy (supposedly) get hired at DAL?

The really lame thing about this guy is the fact that he can't even invent his own lame insults. Scope/Gen will modify an insult someone previously threw at him, lamify the heck out of it and throw it right back. The incredible part is how his insults keep getting lamer/stupider. I thought he pretty much set a new standard, then exceeded it again.

-What a pitiful little guy.

It is best to just ignore Scope. He is just another screen name for Gen Lee. You really have to question what the hell is wrong with anoyone who deems it necessary to generate multiple screen names and run up 15,000 posts using each screen name insulting everyone who doesn't appear to work for his particular company. How the heck did this guy (supposedly) get hired at DAL?

The really lame thing about this guy is the fact that he can't even invent his own lame insults. Scope/Gen will modify an insult someone previously threw at him, lamify the heck out of it and throw it right back. The incredible part is how his insults keep getting lamer/stupider. I thought he pretty much set a new standard, then exceeded it again.

-What a pitiful little guy.

This coming from the lame ass tanker clown! Your insults and attempt at both anything intelligent or comical is as pitiful as your career as a Wendy's clerk and a bathroom sodomizer!
BTW crj, you might want to think about upping your $5 BJ price. Your upcoming furlough is gonna hit you harder than your last busted checkride!

This coming from the lame ass tanker clown! Your insults and attempt at both anything intelligent or comical is as pitiful as your career as a Wendy's clerk and a bathroom sodomizer!
BTW crj, you might want to think about upping your $5 BJ price. Your upcoming furlough is gonna hit you harder than your last busted checkride!

-See What I Mean?-

-Lame-

The only question I have, Scope is:

How the hell do you sodomize a bathroom?

I mean, the whole room-sinks and all? I knew you were a freak, but your train is kinda running off the tracks here.... How do you even come up with this stuff?

-Reading your stuff is like a window into the mind of a brain-damaged pervert. Just how many times have you been dropped in your head this week?

I hope you're being sarcastic... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are.

These guys got lucky. They could just as easily have made a smoking crater in Ontario. I don't want my wife and son flying with crews that only get them to their destination by sheer luck.

I thought the ASAP line showed my sarcasm, but for the record I was being sarcastic.

The airbus has no "bing-bong" audio indication of an ACARS message. ACARS messages are displayed by a "Company Message" line indication on the ECAM display and is totally silent. You can't hear it, so if you don't see it you will not respond it. Draw your own conclusions.

I would think that mandating a "bing-bong" or "SEL-CALL!!!!" (at insanely loud volume, like in a CRJ) would be a better solution than most of what the FAA will probably come up with.

you're nothing but an arrogant little skidmark on the toilet bowl of the aviation industry.

That's funny!!! and so true in many cases.

Latest resources

Back