Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who cares about nwa sleeping pilots, they did not crash!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why don't ya boys wait to see what the NTSB finds out. Things may not appear as they seem. Just let the professionals do their job and tell us what really happened.

If the "professionals" did their job, nothing noteworthy would have happened in the first place.

-Dang regional scum!

Air traffic controllers and pilots tried for more than an hour Wednesday night to contact Cole and the flight's captain, Timothy B. Cheney, of Gig Harbor, Washington state, using radio, cell phone and data messages.

Would answering the cell phone constitute a firing offense? I wouldn't have answered!

It's not uncommon to go a half hour or so in the middle of the night without hearing a peep from a controller or other aircraft checking in, but someone usually breaks the ice by asking "still there?". Over an hour, daytime? They must not have had 121.5 tuned up, either...

I am guessing they are talking about the on-board cell phones that are part of the aircraft. (just a guess) We have them on some jets.

so, how many "bing-bongs" from ACARS from company telling them to go to a new freq did they sleep through, I mean really...

so, how many "bing-bongs" from ACARS from company telling them to go to a new freq did they sleep through, I mean really...

The airbus has no "bing-bong" audio indication of an ACARS message. ACARS messages are displayed by a "Company Message" line indication on the ECAM display and is totally silent. You can't hear it, so if you don't see it you will not respond it. Draw your own conclusions.

I hope you're being sarcastic... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are.

These guys got lucky. They could just as easily have made a smoking crater in Ontario. I don't want my wife and son flying with crews that only get them to their destination by sheer luck.

Aussiegirl:
You can't be serious in any of your posts, can you?
Look at the experience level required to get hired by NW (or any major/legacy) compared to that ******************** hole xj (or any other regional)?
The regionals are infested with inexperienced hand jobs such as yourself, and thus the congressional hearings which will lead to hiring more people with more experience than just a pulse. I guess you got lucky and squeaked in before they start requiring just a heart beat to fill a seat!

Aussiegirl:
You can't be serious in any of your posts, can you?
Look at the experience level required to get hired by NW (or any major/legacy) compared to that ******************** hole xj (or any other regional)?
The regionals are infested with inexperienced hand jobs such as yourself, and thus the congressional hearings which will lead to hiring more people with more experience than just a pulse. I guess you got lucky and squeaked in before they start requiring just a heart beat to fill a seat!

I'm not talking about NWA crews as a whole, ****-for-brains, I'm specifically talking about THIS crew on THIS flight. Anyone who can't see that they were lucky to get to MSP isn't very astute.

As for the rest of your drivel, I'm not even going to rebut it, it's just not worth my time and effort.

You have no idea my background or history, your posts in previous threads prove you're nothing but an arrogant little skidmark on the toilet bowl of the aviation industry. Nothing you say merits attention.

I'm not talking about NWA crews as a whole, ****-for-brains, I'm specifically talking about THIS crew on THIS flight. Anyone who can't see that they were lucky to get to MSP isn't very astute.
Your jealousy is so transparent, it's laughable!:laugh:
All that experience as an xj f/o. The FAA could use a good ****************************** like you to help fry the rest of aviation!

As for the rest of your drivel, I'm not even going to rebut it, it's just not worth my time and effort.
That's because you can't afford neither as an xj f/a!

You have no idea my background or history, your posts in previous threads prove you're nothing but an arrogant little skidmark on the toilet bowl of the aviation industry. Nothing you say merits attention.
That's not what your mom tells me after I tuck you into bed!
And after all, all that experience as a regional f/o at some bottom feeder does merit attention!:laugh:

Latest resources

Back