• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

White Trash ATC Tower

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lol geeze that sucks they got demoted, good thing is atleast they are getting a new tower, but sucks that the completion date isn't until 2009!!!

The FAA's position: Its towers don't have to meet local building codes, Bergen said.

I love working for the FAA. I mean, they care about safety right? Bull>>>>!

You know I was just thinking...if the FAA wants to get more funding through user fees and such they have built themselves a perfect example of how to look like an underfunded agency. I can imagine them saying to congress "We need user fees and have to cut controller salaries, otherwise we have to build crappy temporary towers like this". Almost seems too perfect.

If they're good enough for our kids......

We let them get away with making our kids attend school in trailers.:mad: Why not make ATC control air traffic from trailers also?

FL420 said:
We let them get away with making our kids attend school in trailers.:mad: Why not make ATC control air traffic from trailers also?

how about we make you fly a CRJ with everything INOP, the only that works is a standby attitude indicator, one engine, and the trim is inop too but hey, deal with it damnit, be a team player, you fly the plane anyways. Cause, thats fair isn't it?

Lrjtcaptain said:
how about we make you fly a CRJ with everything INOP, the only that works is a standby attitude indicator, one engine, and the trim is inop too but hey, deal with it dangit, be a team player, you fly the plane anyways. Cause, thats fair isn't it?

Did you not detect even a hint of facetiousness in my post?

Lrjtcaptain said:
how about we make you fly a CRJ with everything INOP, the only that works is a standby attitude indicator, one engine, and the trim is inop too but hey, deal with it dangit, be a team player, you fly the plane anyways. Cause, thats fair isn't it?

No, that'd make you a Freight Dog.

CE

Latest resources

Back