Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fulcrum

stranger to the ground
just wondering if any of the regionals/ nationals etc offer tution assistance etc trying to finish up my college degree still have a few years to go.
Thanks

fulcrum said:
just wondering if any of the regionals/ nationals etc offer tution assistance etc trying to finish up my college degree still have a few years to go.
Thanks

None that I know of.

fulcrum said:
Thanks

Plantation slaves didn't have much of an education incentive program, neither do regional pilots.

Oh, and you had BETTER WEAR YOUR HAT.....

Any other questions?

fulcrum said:
Thanks

Having a few years to go isn't just finishing up....its just getting started.

hahahahhahahah.. Tuition help? Dude, maybe if you save your per diem you could buy a text book or two.

Thats funny, tuition.....

SKYW offers companywide scholarships. I know one pilot there that got $2000 scholarship and others that got a $1000 award. It's not automatic. People have to apply and write an essay. Still it's a lot better than what some other carriers offer.

fulcrum said:
Thanks

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

First thing would be to learn how to spell the word "tuition" properly... Perhaps then you will qualify for a SCHOLARSHIP.

;)

Latest resources

Back