• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Which regionals offer Tution Help ?

fulcrum

stranger to the ground
Total Time
2000+
just wondering if any of the regionals/ nationals etc offer tution assistance etc trying to finish up my college degree still have a few years to go.
Thanks

RP170

Total Time
fulcrum said:
just wondering if any of the regionals/ nationals etc offer tution assistance etc trying to finish up my college degree still have a few years to go.
Thanks

None that I know of.

Palerider957

Total Time
1<
fulcrum said:
Thanks

Plantation slaves didn't have much of an education incentive program, neither do regional pilots.

Oh, and you had BETTER WEAR YOUR HAT.....

Any other questions?

DoinTime

Total Time
6000+
fulcrum said:
Thanks

Having a few years to go isn't just finishing up....its just getting started.

Prop2Jet

Total Time
Alot
hahahahhahahah.. Tuition help? Dude, maybe if you save your per diem you could buy a text book or two.

Thats funny, tuition.....

Dave Benjamin

an over 40 victim of fate
Total Time
5300+
SKYW offers companywide scholarships. I know one pilot there that got $2000 scholarship and others that got a $1000 award. It's not automatic. People have to apply and write an essay. Still it's a lot better than what some other carriers offer.

Detroitpilot22

Total Time
fulcrum said:
Thanks

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
First thing would be to learn how to spell the word "tuition" properly... Perhaps then you will qualify for a SCHOLARSHIP.

;)