Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which Regionals, if any, pay during training?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SKYW pays 65 hours guarantee per month during initial training @ $19.02. After IOE it reverts to a normal 75 hours.

Rooms are provided double-occupancy.

Eagle pays pretty well in training. That's just there way of saying "sorry but you're gonna be an FO for the next ten years and top out at 37 an hour in seven"

RegionsAir pays for the training @ $25/day. Double occupancy hotel rooms provided. You're responsible for stealing your own oatmeal (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner of champions) from the hotel breakfast lounge. Bennies kicked in about 4 months after start date.

XJT will positive space to and from home on your days off or where ever you want to go. They say your home of record but i know of people including myself that were able to get to other places. The positive space will continue until you pass IOE.

huncowboy said:
CHQ provides hotel for the whole training. In addition $125 a week for expenses for the first 4 weeks, after that your regular 1st year pay.

That would also be double occupancy..

Alchemy said:
Expressjet pays you per diem, which works out to about 1500 bucks for the 6-7 weeks you'll be in Houston for training. The double occupancy hotel room is paid for as well.

They should be paying guarantee to the newhires during training, would it really cost that much? no, maybe an extra half a million per year.

Are you still mad b/c you didnt get the job here?

Pretty much every place mentioned other than PSA is a pathetic deal. Some only look good when compared to others. My first job out of college with a Fortune 500 firm in 1992 (accounting), paid full during training and lunches were usually provided with full bennies from day one.

Sometimes I wonder if pilots really understand how poorly they are treated by the companies they work for.

Mr. I.

Latest resources

Back