• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which regional will be the first?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But more importantly, what will the '10' pilots do to separate themselves from the rest of the regional crowds? discuss

It is a BIG jet because it has engines under the wings.

So you're saying the Dornier Jet is a "BIG" jet?? FOOL!!!! Grow up regional tard and quit acting as if you work for UPS, you're giving the legit pilots there a bad rap.

Hate To Burst You Wonder Pilots Bubble But The Game Is Over. You Killed Midwest With Your ********************ty Moves But You Won't Be Flying The 190/195 For Anyone Of The Legacy Carriers Or Southwest For That Fact. Leave The Big Jets To Those With The Experience...thanks

I agree! You regional pilots are a bunch of gay wads who aren't skilled enough to fly anythig larger than a 172. Did I mention regional pilots are gay wads. CRJ's, Dash's, 170's, 145's are all gay little girl planes. You should all wear dresses to work.

brown is a tool... If I leave a regional I sure as hell won't be back on this side of the forum acting like a freakin 15 year old. Go get laid.

I totally agree, yet I can understand the angst "brown' is feeling due to the fact that he is incredibly hard-up, and yet there seems to be a short supply of willing farm animals to sate his desires.

But more importantly, what will the '10' pilots do to separate themselves from the rest of the regional crowds? discuss

Wear chevrons instead of stripes?

Latest resources

Back