Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which regional will be the first to offer signing bonuses?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got the $1000 dollar bonus last year, after OE finished, and after taxes there was just a bit over 600 left for me. I don't think they do that anymore...they are going to UND and All ATP's for fresh meat..I suppose Jet U also. Look at the add at the top of the page.

When I went to Trans Mistakes back in '01 they had a signing bonus of about $600 if I remember correctly. I highly doubt that the money convinced anyone to take the job- we were all happy to be at any airline that would hire us at the time and the money was just an added bonus.

As I understand it, with a couple airlines, that bonus goes to they guy who reffered you after you complete the required time.

The goal at the regionals is to make like so uncomfortable that you DON'T want to stay. This is completely by design. They really don't want to be paying anyone on the 15+ year payscale.

That's why they do everything in their power to make sure the contracts suck.

It's two fold. To lower the overall cost of the contract and to get people to leave asap.

The goal at the regionals is to make like so uncomfortable that you DON'T want to stay. This is completely by design. They really don't want to be paying anyone on the 15+ year payscale.

That's why they do everything in their power to make sure the contracts suck.

It's two fold. To lower the overall cost of the contract and to get people to leave asap.

You are correct, my friend. I just hope it blows up in their faces soon. When all majors are hiring, regionals keeps growing, and the lack of incoming "newbies" to the profession I hope managements gets it ten fold. But then, flying will just go back to mainline. Maybe we're on to something......

I got the $1000 dollar bonus last year, after OE finished, and after taxes there was just a bit over 600 left for me. I don't think they do that anymore...they are going to UND and All ATP's for fresh meat..I suppose Jet U also. Look at the add at the top of the page.

I had a friend that went down to FL to pick up a plane in the area and he got to talking one of the Jet U management guys and he said that Pinnacle just took one of their suckers with 196 hours total.

Latest resources

Back