Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which regional will be the first to offer signing bonuses?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hear ASA is offering an all-expenses-paid 2 month vacation to the Red Roof Inn Virginia Avenue. Crack dealers, pot smoke, and rats in the ducts..... Who needs South Beach???

Mesa. You'll get a piece of ply wood, a purple windbreaker, and a chinese dictionary.

CommutAir, without a doubt.

They'll be revamping their ESOP program! No more waiting 7 years to vest -- they'll start issuing valuable shares of CommutAir stock to new-hires. Think of what you'll do with all that money! Sure, you'll only start at $16 an hour, but the ESOP and the Profit Sharing put us far, far head of the likes of Colgan, with their "run-up pay" and "higher hourly pay." Those are just gimmicks to get you in the door!

Sure they are.

:mad:

Last edited:
Piedmont did it a few years ago. Most recently they offered to send station agents to dispatch school in exchange for a two year commitment.

You mean actually make a regional some place you'd WANT to be. We'll have none of that!

How about a fair contract instead of a signing bonus..... Get real....

Yeah, the BS is they WILL start to offer signing bonuses, because they can adjust or eliminate those at will, as opposed to changing payscales.

Here's an idea for a contract provision...any bonus offered to new hires has to be paid to ALL pilots.

This job is getting sorrier and sorrier. I'm just waiting for the day I wake up and realize what a crappy job I have. That will hurt.

Latest resources

Back