• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which one of you killed Billy Mays?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think we should blame it on the regional pilots. They never get checkrides, aircraft training, or background checks, ever. Those regional airline companies are not even regulated by the FAA. My understanding is that they fly the pilots in every day from Cambodia. It's a wonder that the MAINLINE AIRLINES sign contracts for 15 years with them, and put their names all over their aircraft, and are hopelessly head over heels in love them. It must be a "bad boy thing".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/mo439470/barvo.gif

I think we should blame it on the regional pilots. They never get checkrides, aircraft training, or background checks, ever. Those regional airline companies are not even regulated by the FAA. My understanding is that they fly the pilots in every day from Cambodia. It's a wonder that the MAINLINE AIRLINES sign contracts for 15 years with them, and put their names all over their aircraft, and are hopelessly head over heels in love them. It must be a "bad boy thing".

Thread winner. Hands down.

Billy Mays was a legend, and taken from us far too soon. That man could sell used condoms!!

Latest resources

Back