Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which major will Republic get in bed with now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This a steep cliff.

I see the other majors locking them out because of the Republic feed. I see the feed going bye bye when the contracts are up...not a good place to be.

After ALPA comes onto property at Jetblue, management will farm our E-190s to RAH. After all, to be competitive, how many majors want their own pilots flying RJs? Those that have owned some are starting to see the light of the RAHs and Skywests who can and do the flying of 70, 90, and 100 seat jets for much, much, less...
Every time you post your lack of experience shows. If you think the 190 is an RJ then you need to study up on the industry. All your post focus on yourself and serve to only spread fear.

After ALPA comes onto property at Jetblue, management will farm our E-190s to RAH. After all, to be competitive, how many majors want their own pilots flying RJs? Those that have owned some are starting to see the light of the RAHs and Skywests who can and do the flying of 70, 90, and 100 seat jets for much, much, less...
.,,and the 320. I say the quicker the better.

That's true. And I'll bet a nickel that the F9 boys would like an opportunity for a redo.

Honestly, I do to.

Gup
Probably need to qualify that statement. I would bet the bottom 75% of the F9 list would like a redo tomorrow. The top 25% of the F9 list won't understand until a bunch of Frontier airplanes are parked after Bedford runs out of cash and has to take RJET Chapter 7.

Concerning all of the bets about what you believe us F9 FO's *think*, I'll take all comers.

Welcome to the world of having management decide your fate, and the process of sifting through the ashes to find whatever positives you can cling to. Depsite what the haters think, I have found quite a few things to be optimistic about in the last year, but we all know happiness and optimism make for lousy subject matter here.

So instead... Ill just say - (Consolidation) Misery loves company. Welcome to the party guys.

Republic can go F%$k themselves. I feel for the F9 guys but I'd like to see Bedford fail miserably(ducking,.,,., as Karma is a bit@h)..

Republic can go F%$k themselves. I feel for the F9 guys but I'd like to see Bedford fail miserably(ducking,.,,., as Karma is a bit@h)..

Dont feel bad for us. Our Union and the majority of pilots at our airline were pro-RAH!...

Dont ask me, I never understood it and I am still confused about the pro-RAH campaign.

CYA

Dont feel bad for us. Our Union and the majority of pilots at our airline were pro-RAH!...

Dont ask me, I never understood it and I am still confused about the pro-RAH campaign.

CYA

Animal, i think the universe has a unique way of working itself out. If you would have gladly accepted a SWA staple instead of staying here, then that option has potential. SWA is emptying the pool as we speak, and Airtran might still squeak some classes in pre-merger. Life is too short to work at a job you hate (as evidenced by some of our senior moms...). I wish you the best of luck.

RAH will fly Jetblue E190s? For sure they can do it cheaper than Jetblue can. Any scope protection at Jetblue?

READ THIS CAREFULLY...OK......RAH WILL NEVER FLY JB E 190's....WHY?

JB would have to furlough 600 Pilots who all hold a employment agreement that pay then 75 hr a month at their current rate for one year. That $4.5 million per month and in Cobra and some additional money and law suits and its north of 100 million.....now the CASM on those E190's just went up by 40%....NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

Latest resources

Back