Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which major will Republic get in bed with now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Animal, i think the universe has a unique way of working itself out. If you would have gladly accepted a SWA staple instead of staying here, then that option has potential. SWA is emptying the pool as we speak, and Airtran might still squeak some classes in pre-merger. Life is too short to work at a job you hate (as evidenced by some of our senior moms...). I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks buddy! For the record, a SWA staple would have been 10 million times better than a RAH buyout. Even if the staple caused me to get furloughed, I would have gladly taken SWA.

Its too late to dream now of what could have been. But it is bitter sweet to sit here and look at the demise of F9, piece by piece. Because the minute RAH bought F9, I grieved and put to sleep my beloved F9. Now, all we are is a cheap "shell" being operated by a confused mngmt team. It is agonizing to see such a wonderful place be transformed to a "slave labor" outfit.

Good luck!

CYA

Last edited:
READ THIS CAREFULLY...OK......RAH WILL NEVER FLY JB E 190's....WHY?

JB would have to furlough 600 Pilots who all hold a employment agreement that pay then 75 hr a month at their current rate for one year. That $4.5 million per month and in Cobra and some additional money and law suits and its north of 100 million.....now the CASM on those E190's just went up by 40%....NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

You beat me to it.

PLUS

It'd be brand suicide. For what we..JB..and the Forrest Hill'ers try to do and build...it's not something you 'farm out'.

Also, as a side note...the 190 isn't the black sheep it once was. I haven't had a major break in well over a year. I was in the JFK crew lounge when two...say again...two 320s went down hard at the same time. Everyone still has a bad taste in their mouths from our early days with it...

anyway...back on course...

RAH will NEVER fly a JB plane. I don't know what they're going to do in the next few years when the contracts with the legacy fellas are up.

I can see it now. DAL getting an crazy deal on all of those C-Series jets that RJET put orders in for. They do not get their deposits back.

No one wants RJET. NO ONE. They whizzed in to many airlines Cheerios for that. Some poor SOB may take them on but I do not bet on it. Jerry was very smart to keep his head down when BB started all of this stuff.

You beat me to it.

PLUS

It'd be brand suicide. For what we..JB..and the Forrest Hill'ers try to do and build...it's not something you 'farm out'.

Also, as a side note...the 190 isn't the black sheep it once was. I haven't had a major break in well over a year. I was in the JFK crew lounge when two...say again...two 320s went down hard at the same time. Everyone still has a bad taste in their mouths from our early days with it...

anyway...back on course...

RAH will NEVER fly a JB plane. I don't know what they're going to do in the next few years when the contracts with the legacy fellas are up.
\

You just jinxed us dude....:laugh:

UNDERCOVER BOSS ON NOW w/ BRYAN BEDFORD of REPUBLIC

SOMEONE is making mega $$$$. Anyone watching Undercover Boss right now see Bedford's Super Premium Mega Maxi Mansion with the basketball court, all the turrets, etc? Right before he talked about employees needing to take wage cuts in order to keep their jobs... :angryfire

The RJ (and acquiring bigger and bigger) is doing QUITE well it seems.

Shhhh...don't tell the kool-aid pilots on here that, though.

SOMEONE is getting wealthy in this economy.( Hey Pilots! We're BROKE though).

Oh yeah...love the born again bs too from someone who has destroyed people's careers & airlines

(edit: Just saw the other thread, reposting there)

Last edited:
SOMEONE is making mega $$$$. Anyone watching Undercover Boss right now see Bedford's Super Premium Mega Maxi Mansion with the basketball court, all the turrets, etc? Right before he talked about employees needing to take wage cuts in order to keep their jobs... :angryfire

The RJ (and acquiring bigger and bigger) is doing QUITE well it seems.

Shhhh...don't tell the kool-aid pilots on here that, though.

SOMEONE is getting wealthy in this economy.( Hey Pilots! We're BROKE though).

Oh yeah...love the born again bs too from someone who has destroyed people's careers & airlines

(edit: Just saw the other thread, reposting there)

I am watching it. I love his mansion. That is what he created and that is what he has, hopefully he did it honestly, lol. I chose to be an airline pilot knowing that I wont have a mansion that BIG. That is fine. If you want a mansion, WORK HARD and get it.

Honesty is a good thing in this world. CEOs should have BIG MANSIONS and TONS of MONEY. If they are honest, and provide a profitable enterprise for the shareholders, while taking care of the people who actually RUN THE BUSINESS.

With that being said, there is Something about this man I dont trust.

BTW, did you notice how BIG HIS EYE BAGS WHERE?\\

CYA

I am watching it. I love his mansion. That is what he created and that is what he has, hopefully he did it honestly, lol. I chose to be an airline pilot knowing that I wont have a mansion that BIG. That is fine. If you want a mansion, WORK HARD and get it.

Are you on DRUGS, GarAnimal Tale????

I'm all for doing what you want with your own $, but you really think HE worked "hard" for that?

Lots of Airline Pilots work hard and DON'T come anywhere NEAR getting a mansion like that (a McMini"mansion" if they are lucky, but No).

Their hard work goes to pay the college funds for Mr. fake mega church pseudo-'Christian' 's 40 kids.

Serious Stockholm syndrome you have going on there working for nothing for him...but then, I see your attitude also in those who have military funds coming in and don't see it as a career anymore.

----------------------
***edited to add I just saw your other post and realized I missed your SARCASM (they really need a font for that, I glaed over 3/4 the way through the post, like WTF?)...holy heck I thought that was off***
----------------------

Pathetic.

This country is looking more & more like India everyday. I'll bet they are outsourcing to US now.

Last edited:
Are you on DRUGS, GarAnimal Tale????

I'm all for doing what you want with your own $, but you really think HE worked "hard" for that?

Lots of Airline Pilots work hard and DON'T come anywhere NEAR getting a mansion like that (a McMini"mansion" if they are lucky, but No).

Their hard work goes to pay the college funds for Mr. fake mega church pseudo-'Christian' 's 40 kids.

Serious Stockholm syndrome you have going on there working for nothing for him...but then, I see your attitude also in those who have military funds coming in and don't see it as a career anymore.

----------------------
***edited to add I just saw your other post and realized I missed your SARCASM (they really need a font for that, I glaed over 3/4 the way through the post, like WTF?)...holy heck I thought that was off***
----------------------

Pathetic.

This country is looking more & more like India everyday. I'll bet they are outsourcing to US now.

Chill out. I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!! BB is a pathetic, elitist. I was agreeing with you. However, in this world you shouldnt be pissed off at people because they have done better than you. You should be pissed off at people who appear to have cheated their way to the top.<--And you believe in the same thing.

Voice of Reason, You know, I do not trust BB. You also know that I think RAH is a pathetic airline. By now you should know my disdain for con artists and liars.

CYA

ooops, I just saw that u saw that I was being sarcastic!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back