Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which is a better place to work Pinnacle or Mesaba?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airludy

If you had your choice between the two which would you take? I have offers at both... Training, upgrade, QOL ??

Easiest decision you'll ever make

Pinnacle in negotiations = no growth, no movement, no upgrade
Mesaba not in negotiations = 15 aircraft definite, 20 aircraft options that are sure to be coming too, big growth, lots of movement, large classes, you'd get in during the beginning of the hiring wave (upgrade less than 2 yrs), Mesaba is a great company with good workrules, THE GOOD TIMES ARE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER (1st new hire classes started for the CRJ this month)

That is it in a nutshell

Mesaba pays full FO pay at 75 hours guarantee during training. Company ID issued the first day = jumpseat privledges...I think you can non-rev as well. Mesaba also covers the cost of your hotel room. Our training department is pretty good (not sure about the CRJ). Doesn't matter what equipment you get, FO pay is the same. Upgrades are happening faster and faster.

Just do XJ

There is not even a contest. Mesaba is one of the best regionals out there right now! I might be saying this because I've had a 6week paid summer vacation in between systems class and sim, but either way, it's a great company so far!

airludy said:
If you had your choice between the two which would you take? I have offers at both... Training, upgrade, QOL ??

airludy -

Whats the breakdown of your TT when you were hired.
Thanks.

Latest resources

Back