• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Which is a better place to work Pinnacle or Mesaba?

airludy

Total Time
If you had your choice between the two which would you take? I have offers at both... Training, upgrade, QOL ??

Chris9702l

Total Time
Easiest decision you'll ever make

Pinnacle in negotiations = no growth, no movement, no upgrade
Mesaba not in negotiations = 15 aircraft definite, 20 aircraft options that are sure to be coming too, big growth, lots of movement, large classes, you'd get in during the beginning of the hiring wave (upgrade less than 2 yrs), Mesaba is a great company with good workrules, THE GOOD TIMES ARE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER (1st new hire classes started for the CRJ this month)

That is it in a nutshell

kmox29

I'm open! I'm open!
Total Time
Mesaba pays full FO pay at 75 hours guarantee during training. Company ID issued the first day = jumpseat privledges...I think you can non-rev as well. Mesaba also covers the cost of your hotel room. Our training department is pretty good (not sure about the CRJ). Doesn't matter what equipment you get, FO pay is the same. Upgrades are happening faster and faster.

5ontheglide

The years of the Eer's!
Total Time
13 yrs
Just do XJ

There is not even a contest. Mesaba is one of the best regionals out there right now! I might be saying this because I've had a 6week paid summer vacation in between systems class and sim, but either way, it's a great company so far!

NYCPilot

Incorporated.
Total Time
airludy said:
If you had your choice between the two which would you take? I have offers at both... Training, upgrade, QOL ??

airludy -

Whats the breakdown of your TT when you were hired.
Thanks.

nellie2110

Total Time
When did you interview with mesaba? When did they let you know? I am still waiting to hear from them.