Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which Feeder Airline will fly to CUBA first?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WOW CUBA!

nice girls, they love u Guaranteee!!! you can pick!
you will feel the king, why? because u can do what the hell you want! just bring cash! EUROS ONLY!

you will remember Cuba for the rest of your life! well, thats if you don't get 3 girls! than you will never leave CUBA LIBRE!!!

Cuban girls are way better ones that the one they live on the United States!

highly recomended! just do this, Jumpseat to Nassauu with any US. Airline and when Cubana show up Flight 251 Cubana! just go ask them to take you, and they will take you for free! I done it and its cool! flying a russian Airplane! and when you come back to the USA u can either go to Cancun or Nassau and jumpseat back to the USA!

WOW CUBA!

nice girls, they love u Guaranteee!!! you can pick!
you will feel the king, why? because u can do what the hell you want! just bring cash! EUROS ONLY!

you will remember Cuba for the rest of your life! well, thats if you don't get 3 girls! than you will never leave CUBA LIBRE!!!

Cuban girls are way better ones that the one they live on the United States!

highly recomended! just do this, Jumpseat to Nassauu with any US. Airline and when Cubana show up Flight 251 Cubana! just go ask them to take you, and they will take you for free! I done it and its cool! flying a russian Airplane! and when you come back to the USA u can either go to Cancun or Nassau and jumpseat back to the USA!

Ay, Si! Hey, beaner, you forgot to mention that U.S. Customs checks the Cubana arrivals into Nassau, for people with U.S. passports.

What's really important is the oil

Cuba has offshore oil, and either we lift the trade embargo (which has been a complete failure), and allow American oil companies to do the drilling or some third world knuckleheads will screw it up and the mess will be on our beaches from Miami to the Carolina's.

Go to CUN or YUL.

that's right! CUN or YUL..... but when you come back from Cuba u need to declare Bahamian customs not US!

when u go back to USA u have to put on your declaration form that you only have travel to Bahamas and thats it! no questions asked!

but if you go to CUN or YUL from Cuba, same thing!
Cubans do it all the times! now that the Cuban gov. changed the rule to Cuban that they now can go 3 times a year, instead of once every 3 years!

but we will find out who will go there first..

Mexicana already goes there from Mexico city flight 320MXA so! u can always skip the trouble by going there..

about the EMB120 that broke in HAV... I remember that so well, I was there! and yeah! I might know who was the crew member, either was a Capitan or FO... I don't think was an FA...but I could be wrong!

Ay, Si! Hey, beaner, you forgot to mention that U.S. Customs checks the Cubana arrivals into Nassau, for people with U.S. passports.

I don't doubt it... but how?
  • Does the US Gov't have some sort of agreement with the Bahamian Gov't?
  • Do US Customs agents have access to Cubana passenger manifests?
  • Access to Bahamian immigration records?
  • Do the agents have permission to stand around the Bahamian arrival gates and ask people if they're US citizens?

UAL and Cubana will setup another non-labor non-seniority list airline and run B747s twixt MIA and HAV...

Latest resources

Back