Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which Feeder Airline will fly to CUBA first?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had an overnight in Havana once (broken airplane), and I wouldn't say it's any more dangerous than any other Latin American country. It's a popular vacation spot with a lot of Europeans and Canadians.

Exactly. If you think Cuba is a dangerous place, you haven't been there.

American Eagle has been flying Miami to Havana for years, US crew, but none of the passengers can be US nationals. Count on an hourly shuttle service from MIA to Havana and JFK-Havana as soon as it opens up. Have to dig in more, but I think Eagle has been doing the ATR to Havana longer than Gulfstream has been in there.

American sends in mainline 737s during the Christmas season. Many airlines have done charters to Cuba from Miami. You can be a U.S. national, but you need a license from the state department (research, journalism, etc). Cuban nationals can return every three years (it used to be every year).

Republic will get a contract to undercut Cubana.

How do you say Scab in Spanish?

hahaha, I love that. good one

Undercutting Cubana? jeez Fidel pays his pilots practically nothing as it is

Smoothest runway I think I have ever Landed on.... went there back in 04 with Eagle....

Yeah... Cuba is such a dangerous place... We should all fear the people there. What with all their money and power and all.

So is Washington DC. They have one of the highest murder rates in the USA (and not getting better). Cuba's people are for the most part very friendly and unlike other certain races and cultures they actually have are productive people. You ask how I know this I have been to Cuba several times both in and out of the military. I have friends that are from there and they are good people. You need to understand the culture before you can make that assumption.

It is kinda like saying when was the last time a black guy held a job for 4 years, funny yes, racist yes , truth we will see.

BTW OCP I know you are being sarcastic. Have a good one.

Exactly. If you think Cuba is a dangerous place, you haven't been there.
Exactly, more Rush L. smegmatic spew, turn the talk radio off and do a little research.
PBR

Latest resources

Back