• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which airline to fly for....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you're coming from a military or regional airline flying job, where would you continue your piloting job? (if you choose to do so):

Air Tran, Delta, or JetBlue?

You'll know the answer to that question and if you made the right choice the day after your company goes out of business or you retire.

FedEx, UPS, or Southwest. Everyone else is crap. Just remember the freight outfits will be the first approved to go pilotless. Still probably 20-30 years out though before they start doing away with pilots.

Plus....Texas International and Braniff are dragging SWA into court ( yet again) and this time their case looks strong. SWA won't last.

Very good point. Of the two I would go Braniff (international 747) versus TI (DC-9's).

A buddy of mine told me SW was "invented" on a dinner napkin by their CEO who is also a big whiskey drinker.

Does that inspire confidence. Think twice about being "one of the first" over at that place....

If you don't see MBA's running the company you are applying at you might re-think even applying...

Last edited:
Very good point. Of the two I would go Braniff (international 747) versus TI (DC-9's).

A buddy of mine told me SW was "invented" on a dinner napkin by their CEO who is also a big whiskey drinker.

Does that inspire confidence. Think twice about being "one of the first" over at that place....

If you don't see MBA's running the company you are applying at you might re-think even applying...

Well in that case why not try Western or Mohawk? they seem like solid players.

Latest resources

Back