Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jmmccutc

Go away Peg.
Any body know what has happened to our AK friend? seems a little late in the year for him to be snowed out in the wilderness somewhere...i'm starting to miss his oh so funny comments...

Don't know. I fed him a fat New York steak for the first official Bar-B-Cue of the Alaska season a couple of weeks ago and he looked healthy enough. Perhaps he is busy tying flies or even getting some of them wet. Or it could be another self-imposed flightinfo.com hiatus, a thought which has been tempting me lately. This place is 10% enlightening, 60% frustrating, and 30% a waste of time. It's hard to turn on the computer during an Alaska summer, unless of course you are stuck in a hotel in Reno...

Singlecoil

Some of us are still waiting for summer to start in our part of AK. Was in FAI for a couple of hours last week and was amazed to see green stuff growing out of the ground.

As for MAR, haven't heard him on the radio in a while, hopefully he's sitting reserve with a fly rod in hand.

Sounds a lot like the Slope. I never flew there, but I will never forget the Fourth of July in Nome when I could see my breath. That severely bummed me out, but then you drive 8 miles to Dexter and it is sunny and 70. Wherever you are, the leaves turned green in ANC about 2 weeks ago, so they can't be far behind where you are.

Where's Waldo?

I've wondered about Mar lately too......

Maybe if we can all clap our hands together real hard to show that we believe in Mar, then maybe he'll come back!

Last edited:
Hmmm. Italy, with sunshine, pasta, and european women on nude beaches, or a newly green Fairbanks where you can still see your breath in the morning. Doesen't sound like much of a decision to me!

Ciao!

HAL

I'm pretty sure if he's in Italy that he has no intention to turn on a computer, let alone visit flightinfo. I'm with singlecoil: too much religious, political and nonsense stuff on this board. I haven't looked much over the past 3 month, and when I do I just haven't missed much.

Bella Italia!

God what a trip!

I can't find the words...

Four days in Rome and six days in a tiny village whose name I will never utter in a public forum.

If some hack-job travel writer ever stumbles into this town and writes a Ten Best Italian Get-Away article I swear he'll be wearing a Sicilian Bow Tie and find himself swimmin' wit da fishes, see?

I just cannot begin to describe the warmth and generosity of the people I met.

Thanks for checking up on me Jmmmttttccccc!

I hope your summer is off to as good a start as mine. Now if I can just find my fishing pole...

:cool:

Glad to hear you had fun, how was the wine? I love Italian wine. They were making it centuries before the foo foo Frenchies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back