• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where's Lowecur?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just ordered the Adidas pantyhose body suit. Should I cancel the order?

Absolutely not ! I've been wearing mine proudly for 6 months. Seriously, I haven't taken it off. I look lithe and supple, like a tiger. My reflexes are lightning fast and I feel much more vigorous and powerful.

I have heard some people in the street make comments, but I don't understand most of them - by the way, does anybody know what "moose knuckle" and "muffin top" means ?

Last edited:
I think "moose knuckle" means it's tough, as if a moose were to have fists.

"Look at that F-350 with the knobby tires, it's hella moose knuckle."

"Muffin top" means it's the best, like the pinnacle of a mountain.

"Many collectors maintain that a Patek Philippe is the muffin top of wrist watches."

Last edited:
I think "moose knuckle" means it's tough, as if a moose were to have fists.

"Look at that F-350 with the knobby tires, it's hella moose knuckle."

"Muffin top" means it's the best, like the pinnacle of a mountain.

"Many collectors maintain that a Patek Philippe is the muffin top of wrist watches."

I knew it ! Somebody told me it was the male equivalent of something called a "camel toe". I knew that couldn't be correct.

Haters.

Yeah, shows what they know... Sheesh, everyone knows a "camel toe" is just a cigarette butt - those don't event have a gender.

I miss Uppercrust as well. He seemed like a nice man. Seemed to be very sensitive. He had a picture of a cowboy on his avatar.

Hey, while we're at it... Whatever happened to "737 Pylut", the delta dude? And "Scope out RJs?"

Everybody's gone, man. This place is dead.

I miss Uppercrust as well. He seemed like a nice man. Seemed to be very sensitive. He had a picture of a cowboy on his avatar.

I heard he got "gay married" and his new husband was jealous of the time he was spending his time on here, stalking pilots.

Latest resources

Back