• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where's Humphreybogart Been

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well Mr. too many type ratings. I guess a good thing is worth the wait. We have a 22000 square foot building, we have to move into yet, in order to keep up with the planned growth. If you look at fractional owners over the last few years. Only a small percentage are new ones, they just move from one frac to another, so with that said. If you look at our growth over the last few years, we must be doing something different. The owners and vector card holders are coming from somewhere.

Oh crap here it comes, my frac is better than yours, my CEO is better than yours (well we don't have one as of yet), and not to rag too much on FRAC but how are you privi to financials of your company, so really how do you know

FRACTRASH said:
Well Mr. too many type ratings. I guess a good thing is worth the wait. We have a 22000 square foot building, we have to move into yet, in order to keep up with the planned growth. If you look at fractional owners over the last few years. Only a small percentage are new ones, they just move from one frac to another, so with that said. If you look at our growth over the last few years, we must be doing something different. The owners and vector card holders are coming from somewhere.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 22,000 square foot building! Wow weeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Thats just great. All I can say is that it just doesnt make sense that you guys cx orders and yet you have follks waiting in line. Two plus two equals four, but I dont see it here sport.

dime line said:
Oh crap here it comes, my frac is better than yours, my CEO is better than yours (well we don't have one as of yet), and not to rag too much on FRAC but how are you privi to financials of your company, so really how do you know

I could care less who is better or not, this subject is more of a union issue and these CS kids cant stop bad mouthing unions. If it were not for our union and the dedication of our pilots, they wouldnt have the nice pay raise which they got. Not to mention that they are just so ungrateful to us NJA guys. What a shame...........

Guitar rocker: You asked the question and I answered you and thats your best response. That's something my kid would write.

Guitar rocker: I was a Union members for years under ALPA. My opinion of Unions is based on past experiences. We have absolutely no need for organized crime on our property. I've also learned when a Union starts to run a company. The company and then employees suffer in the long run.

Hey FRAC you worked for ALPA, enough said. And being that we don't work for an airline, but you did, lets look at Southwest and their union that gets along well with management. It can be done

SouthWest in house Union is in a different league then ALPA or Teamsters. Your correct, it can be done, as long as the Union doesn't attempt to run the company.

I still don't agree with pay for training at Southwest. I'm sure a lot of good pilots would love to work there, but can't afford the type.

Latest resources

Back