Where to TYPE for SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mil-BushPilot

I did mine at CPT and had no complaints. It was a fast paced program but we had plenty of personal attention - only 3 in the class. There is no real SWA connection like some of the other schools. The flows and ops limits are generic, but you can get your SWA specific instruction once you get to Dallas. Everyone was very nice and we had a fantastic sim-instructor. You will feel plenty confident for your checkride!

Had minor problems with the sim - broke twice, once for about an hour, other time for about two... Still typed on-time! I have friends who have gone to all the courses mentioned above, and I think they are all good schools. Convenience and timing are probably your most important decision now. BTW Houston is a heck of a lot warmer than AK this time of year!

Best O'Luck,

McC

Higher Power Aviation

My 2 cents

I attended the HPA course and they are a class act.

The ground school instructor Lynn was excellent, one of the best. They really are interested in the students and try to make the course as fun and interesting as possible.

The support staff is really helpful too.

My sim instructor was fantastic, he was focused to get us through the program but also joked around with us. The other students in my class were also very happy with their instructors, not a bad one in the lot.

Same for the examiners, all big picture guys.

Latest resources

Back