Where to stay in Milan,Italy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
landlover said:
Rice, just curious about your da-20 and lr-jet type, did you get them flying cargo?

Nope no boxes in my past but I can think of some pax that I'd like to have put in a box and haul like cargo.:smash:

I am staying at the Hilton right now. Don't plan on getting anything to eat before 7PM! No restaurants are open from 3-7. Overall, Milan is pretty disappointing.

G100driver said:
Hilton was fine last year ... got lots of points ;) The concierce, Petro, always sent us out for a GREAT meal.

As for the location, just get on the subway. It is right there.

Great meals in Milan? really?

he must be a talented concierge.....

;) (kidding)

and IMHO Milan subways are definitly something I would avoid.

rice said:
Nope no boxes in my past but I can think of some pax that I'd like to have put in a box and haul like cargo.:smash:

Oh stop you're whining, or we wont buy you dinner next week!
Shalom!:rolleyes:

Gumby said:
Oh stop you're whining, or we wont buy you dinner next week!
Shalom!:rolleyes:

Just had the WORST dinner of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke: I can now vouch for where NOT to eat or stay in TLV. :eek: How can the deli's back home be so good and this be so bad???????:confused:
Oiy Vey!!!!!!

rice said:
Just had the WORST dinner of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke: I can now vouch for where NOT to eat or stay in TLV. :eek: How can the deli's back home be so good and this be so bad???????:confused:
Oiy Vey!!!!!!

See. there ya go again!! Something wrong with the Whitefish? Or maybe the Gifilte fish sangwich???:laugh:

Star Rosa is also a good one near the Duomo. We also stay at the Hilton and we like it. As for places to go for dinner have the concierge get you a taxi and have the driver take you to the canals.

It is a very large area of bars, restraunts and street vendors. Officina 21 is one of my favorites there. Enjoy.

fatburger

rice said:
Oiy Vey!!!!!!

Yo Ricey!

If your still there check out the Italian'ish place on the South side of The Dan hotel on the main drag there in Tel Aviv.

Only good food I ever found there. Place is a serious dump no doubt!

SHALOM you poor bastard!

;)

Gulfstream 200 said:
Yo Ricey!

If your still there check out the Italian'ish place on the South side of The Dan hotel on the main drag there in Tel Aviv.

Only good food I ever found there. Place is a serious dump no doubt!

SHALOM you poor bastard!

;)

Is that Bellini's or something like that??????

rice said:
Is that Bellini's or something like that??????

dont remember...it was a while back...

get in touch when you get home!

(is that next month?)

:)

DOH!

Latest resources

Back