• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where to stay in Milan,Italy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
who do you guys work for spending so much time in europe? Sounds like a nice gig. any openings?:beer:

Last time I was there Universal booked me into the Principe Di Savoia. Not a bad place but Real Old School. This place was ancient. Typical old school, great location, lots of history but not much in the way of modern amenities.

I think next time I am going to try the Westin, the Marriott is in the middle of no where.

LR- Take a left out of the hilton and then another left and go down to the new york restaurant. Food is okay but its served all day. Hope this helps.

Also check out the panini's on the other side of the main train station where they sell the USATodays not the stand right next to the hotel next to the rental car place.

Also take the train to lanza. About 3 stations. When you come out of lanza take a left and another left where they were doing road construction then a right. Walk away from the trainstation in that direction about 4 blocks down on the right.

Also on your way there is a left hand small alley that has a bunch of restaurants and bars open. I've got pictures of every step i can send you.

Yes i know a month there i got a little bored. :)

Subway was fine in Milian .... smelly, but safe

My biggest problem with the subway in Milian was the stinky ass sothern Europeans would get on you practicaly want to puke. I never felt physically threatened however. Hey, I can take the "T" in Boston, I can survive a stinky Scilian!

I have been riding around for the past few days on the Munich U-bonn and S-bonn. Now that is nice ... except for the beer and kraut farts ... oh wait a minute that was me!:laugh:

Stupid germans and their honor system for the subway tickets.

HAAAAA

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back