• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where to stay ICT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd have to agree with the Hilton, they have a pilot room upstairs with free snacks and stuff and a pretty decent breakfast. Good for studying if you get a whacked up sim schedule.

sb

The Hampton Inn at Kellog and West street is only five minutes from the airport. Very clean and comfortable. Hi Hog Driver.

ICT Hilton

I agree with `Hemi' & `Hog' 100%. Stay clear of the Hilton. It is in serious need of an upgrade refurbishing.

:)P3 (Orion) Tweek

PS. The Aviators Club on the 2nd floor is OK and Wanda is always helpful and kind.

Whatever you do, do yourself a favor and go grab a nice steak dinner at Ted's Steakhouse and Grill located just south of the Jaabaro airport (AAO). Some of the best steaks around, and they'll give you more food then you can eat! Priced rather moderately as well.

User997 said:
Whatever you do, do yourself a favor and go grab a nice steak dinner at Ted's Steakhouse and Grill located just south of the Jaabaro airport (AAO). Some of the best steaks around, and they'll give you more food then you can eat! Priced rather moderately as well.

When I was there last, I thought just the opposite. I thought the steaks had no flavor and was not a very good cut of meat. The waitress just blew us off. Will not go back to that place or any of the other locations!

corp_da20_guy said:
When I was there last, I thought just the opposite. I thought the steaks had no flavor and was not a very good cut of meat. The waitress just blew us off. Will not go back to that place or any of the other locations!
Sorry to hear that. It must've been an off night or something. We had a fabulous waitress, and the steaks really were fantastic. And I eat lots of steak!

Oh well, I might've been there on a "good" day. :D

User997 said:
Sorry to hear that. It must've been an off night or something. We had a fabulous waitress, and the steaks really were fantastic. And I eat lots of steak!

Oh well, I might've been there on a "good" day. :D

Fabulous as in 'great service', or fabulous as in 'GOOD GOD WHAT A RACK!!!!!'

Latest resources

Back