• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where to stay ICT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The marriot or the residence inn. They are both close to the raytheon center if that is where you are going

Bandit60 said:
The marriot or the residence inn. They are both close to the raytheon center if that is where you are going

I stayed at the Residence Inn by Raytheon during a two week initial...I do not recommend it. Last time I was out there for recurrent I stayed at the Marriott...great place and convenient to Flight Safety.

There are several places though, just give FS a call and ask for a list of hotels. There is a long term type hotel up the road that offers big discounts for golfing if that is something that interests you. Enjoy your stay!

If you could swing the Hyatt, do it! It was one of the best hotels I layed over at with TWA. Near the bars and restaurants and right across the river from the ballpark. On the river to go walking or running. Great setting.TC

ICT Hotels

Mate,

If you're into nostalgia check out "The Hotel at Old Town" in Wichita. The hotel is built out of an old warehouse and it's really neat. It's downtown near all the action.

TransMach

If you are going to the Cessna learning center, I would stay at the Hilton. It's convenient and not bad.

If you end up with a lousy sim schedule, or a gap during the day, you'll be glad you are only 5 minutes from the hotel, rather than 25!

If you are going to the Raytheon learning center, I have no idea.

I really like the Hilton Garden Inn on 21st between Webb and Rock. Just a few minutes north of Flight Safety. Free high speed internet, microwave and fridge in every room. Indoor pool/hot tub. Backs up to a nice little lake that you can jog or walk around or just chill out in the lounge chairs. The fitness center is really basic, though. Lots of places to eat within a short walk and a nice grocery store across the street.

free hot breakfast for Hilton HHonors diamond members.

Latest resources

Back