Where to live in DTW?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tangodelta21

Thnking about taking a job flying out of DTW and don't know jack about the area up there. I'd like to stay in a decient apartment within a 30 minute drive to the field. Where do the NWA or Airlink crews reside? Any advice or ideas would be appreciated.

I live and commute out of DTW. I am not familiar with house immediately around the airport. I just moved from Novi, MI and it was just over 1/2 hour north of Metro off I-275.

You may want to checkout Portsmouth Apartments they will run about 600-700 for a nice one bedroom overlooking a pond. There is plenty of food and shopping in the area.
248 669 2285
248 669 5490

Good luck

How about living where Eminem grew up? On Eight Mile drive..... Your kids could learn to rap and then make movies about it. That would be DOPE.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Ann Arbor....No chance on an "Airlink" income. Try around Wayne, Westland, or Yipsilanti. In that order, not too costly and not overly ghetto.

General Lee said:
How about living where Eminem grew up? On Eight Mile drive..... Your kids could learn to rap and then make movies about it. That would be DOPE.

Bye Bye--General Lee

The Sad part of this statement General...

Delta Airlines Market cap as of Friday: 403 million.

Eminems estimated worth (Jan 05): 675 million.

:rolleyes: ..

Make sure that you look in Novi! it is probably a little more expensive than living in by the airport! there are alot of really cool bars and it is a pretty young crowd that lives around the area! Good Luck!
GO PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!

Eminem deserves his pay he's a modern day Chaucer. That boy got mad skillzz, he is a lyrical genius. I

General Lee said:

Bye Bye--General Lee

General you're dating yourself dude. You should know by now that the term all the cool kids are using is Phat.

To quote Eminem,

That's my 10 cents
my 2 cents is free
Nuisance who sent
You sent for me?

Rook

Latest resources

Back