Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
House_X said:
Go back to the farm then....

CHICAGO IS friggin' AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWsome!!!!!

You must have gotton, yur @$$ beatdown at a SOX game...

Can't go wrong with living near the Blueline....did my share in Bucktown back in the day...

The PBR and redhots are on me......bizzzzatches....

PBR? Don't ya mean Old Style?

capt. megadeth said:
Maybe that is the case but it is still a $hithole.

Oh, and buddy, let me tell you, I have lived in Chicago my whole life. Just because I think it is a $hitty place to live and a ripoff hardly makes me ignorant. I am sorry, Mr. Smarter than anyone else, I didn't think having an opinion was ignorant. I wasn't worried about hurting your feelings...I could care less what you think.

Sounds like you'd be better off in rural Tennessee living in a shack made of mud and old sheet metal. No taxes, don't have to worry about parking or traffic. Don't even have to pay an electric or gas bill either.

If you're hurtin that much for cash.......it may be time to get another job and not hang out on flightinfo...........you could spend your internet money on bottled water for your hut.

AlabamaMan!! said:
Sounds like you'd be better off in rural Tennessee living in a shack made of mud and old sheet metal. No taxes, don't have to worry about parking or traffic. Don't even have to pay an electric or gas bill either.

If you're hurtin that much for cash.......it may be time to get another job and not hang out on flightinfo...........you could spend your internet money on bottled water for your hut.

It has nothing to do with hurting for cash......the cost of living is ridiculous.....
And yes, I would rather be off in rural Tennessee, I wouldn't have to deal with a bunch of idiots that think Chicago is a cool place to live.

I have to agree with the girl. This place sucks to live in.
I have to pay $90 every 3 months to park my car on the street, then I have to by a city of OP sticker that costs $75...thats once a year.
Then you are basically forced to buy a I-PASS or else your tolls cost $1 to get on and off to the roads, not including the 5 tolls you hit between entering and exiting the "expressway."

Then no matter what time of day it is, you're stuck in traffic.

Weather sucks the majority of the time. It's freezing cold one day, the next it's 95 degrees with enough humidity to choke a horse.

Considering the surrounding states, my girl and I are looking to build a house just north of the Wisconsin border next year. Something we couldn't do here in Chicago because it would cost WAY to much.

capt. megadeth said:
It has nothing to do with hurting for cash......the cost of living is ridiculous.....
And yes, I would rather be off in rural Tennessee, I wouldn't have to deal with a bunch of idiots that think Chicago is a cool place to live.

Fine go be happy where the nightlife revolves around the Truck Stop. I can tell you haven't been around the block too much based on your ripping of Chicago. Please leave, move out to the country, and punch out a couple kids already. The city isn't meant for the narrow minded. OMG, the cost of living is ridiculous. Gee maybe its cause space in the city is highly demanded. Lady, you really need to get a clue. Based on your hatred of Chicago, I bet you would declare a Jihad if you ever had to live in Manhattan or Boston.

nimtz said:
Fine go be happy where the nightlife revolves around the Truck Stop. I can tell you haven't been around the block too much based on your ripping of Chicago. Please leave, move out to the country, and punch out a couple kids already. The city isn't meant for the narrow minded. OMG, the cost of living is ridiculous. Gee maybe its cause space in the city is highly demanded. Lady, you really need to get a clue. Based on your hatred of Chicago, I bet you would declare a Jihad if you ever had to live in Manhattan or Boston.

Well, I wouldn't live there either. You're right, the city is meant for fools that like to get ripped off. Have fun sitting in traffic and paying to get your car out of the tow yard.

And why the he!! are you getting all pi$$y about someone's opinion? I mean, are you Daley's son or something? Who cares what my opinion is.....why are you getting so offended? Get a life.

Last edited:
capt. megadeth said:
Well, I wouldn't live there either. You're right, the city is meant for fools that like to get ripped off. Have fun sitting in traffic and paying to get your car out of the tow yard.

And why the he!! are you getting all pi$$y about someone's opinion? I mean, are you Daley's son or something? Who cares what my opinion is.....why are you getting so offended? Get a life.

No, Daleys son is in Iraq sitting in the back row 'getting his time in.' He wants to take over Daddies spot when he leaves office, but has a blemish on his record. turns out he was at a party a few years ago in Michigan when some people were shot. He needs to do some good so when he runs for office.

capt. megadeth said:

I'm getting 'pissy' because everytime somebody vaguely mentions the Windy City you can set your watch that Megadeath will be there shortly after hating on it. I've seen you whine consistently for quite sometime about how terrible it is and quite frankly I'm sick of it. How well do you even know different neighborhoods? Yeah Chicago is a sh!thole if all you look at is the parts of the South Side or the Taylor Homes. In case you haven't notice its a big fricking place with alot of different areas. You are too narrow minded to go explore obviously.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor, leave all ready. Go commute if you have to cause obviously you despise going home right now. If you can't find the benefits of the city and all you see is the negative, then go away. You are a waste of space in great area.

Latest resources

Back