Where to live around HPN, revisited

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200...
Most of the places on the lake are out of range for us pauper pilots (sp?). However, I lived on Candlewood for 6 years, 3 different locations and paid 500-600/ month at all locations. They are harder to come by these days but if you don't mind a roommate, it's definetly possible. I know of 3 pilots who are currently sharing a house on the lake 1500/month. Not bad!

THATS not bad at all!! Im guessing they were at the south end, near Danbury.?

I have looked and looked and the cheapest fixer upper I have seen (3BR) is 550K and needed an easy 125K of work...

little bit out of the pauper range for now....

speaking of....I just happened to waste some money at the Hatch last weekend!! ......

Gulfstream 200...purchasing a home is another story!!! I can't believe how the prices have gone up in the last couple years! I had 2 places in Brookfield and 2 in Danbury on the lake. 2 were with roommates and 2 without. Which contradicts my last post, I guess it was 4 residences on the lake...I've lost count, moved too **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** much! I've been known to get to the hatch on occasion as well...pm me, we probably know eachother!

I guess d@mn is a baaaaaaad word!

Thanks guys, I'll be up there on TEB weekend next week. I'll be wearing the rental car out.

Latest resources

Back