Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dogg

it does not matter anyway
Since it is 2005, the year of the disappearing pay check for most majors, I am wondering if anyone is interested in posting the average line swine capt paycheck for a 15 year position and the average line swine fo paycheck for a 5 year position and perhaps a little preamble on what it used to be and where it is headed........it could be helpful to a bunch of pilots in the "shoud I stay or should I go mode.... Thanks......

the average line swine fo paycheck for a 5 year position and perhaps a little preamble on what it used to be and where it is headed........it could be helpful to a bunch of pilots in the "shoud I stay or should I go mode.... Thanks......[/QUOTE]

In 2002, a yr 5 A320 F/O at UAL made 11K per month ( 80 hrs )...+ 11% B Fund for total of $12.2K per month, no medical co pay..and Occupational sick of 5 hours per month

Now same guy pays 25% medical, no occupational, with new T/A 6.1K per month + 15 % B = total of 7.1K per month

Thanks Paul, I have heard of that websight but had never seen it....It seems fairly up-to-date. I am still wondering about what an average guy brings home in a month. Hourly plus per-diem as in what can you spend.......on girls and cars and such in a month......

G550Driver said:
Wow, I just realized that as a G550 Captain I make more than a B777 Captain. Times sure have changed.

Yeah they have. Makes me wonder. Once corporate aviation realizes their pilots are not leaving for the airlines anymore, will the pay there start to change?

Anyway, good for you. Glad someone in this career is making out well.

Latest resources

Back