Where in the world is...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Skywest Pylot

Ron Rebber? Just wondering if any of you SkyWest guys know anything about his whereabouts. Seems kind of strange for a go-getter like him to just disappear. Afterall he was the one who, after Jerry said SkyWest would never fly jets, was the driving force behind getting those original 8 or 10 (I don't remember). If my memory serves me right he was also the biggest driving force behind the United and Midwest deals. Now, why does a guy like that disppear and where does he go? Anyone know?

Where in the world is the first "Mesa sucks" post?

W

with that sweet mustache, I'm betting he's rocking it hard in Burbank these days....:pimp:

Mookie

Dude, that mullet was epic. Saw him talking to Uncle Jerry in the lobby a little over a year ago. Haven't seen him since.

I HAVE seen his brother's mug on a car dealership billboard over on the corner of Bluff and Sunset. I believe he also has a glorious mullet.

I heard Ron is living in PHX and just playing lots of tennis and Necia was at Allegiant in LAS. It cant be a surprise Ron's brother sells cars. Ron would have been a good used car salesman. I'd agree he was responsible for a large part of OO's success.

I saw Ron last week in the Home Depot in SGU... Said hi to him... He was working on his sprinkler system...I swear it!!

Latest resources

Back