Where in the world is...

Skywest Pylot

Total Time
7000+
Ron Rebber? Just wondering if any of you SkyWest guys know anything about his whereabouts. Seems kind of strange for a go-getter like him to just disappear. Afterall he was the one who, after Jerry said SkyWest would never fly jets, was the driving force behind getting those original 8 or 10 (I don't remember). If my memory serves me right he was also the biggest driving force behind the United and Midwest deals. Now, why does a guy like that disppear and where does he go? Anyone know?

Dubya

Part time genius
Total Time
Where in the world is the first "Mesa sucks" post?

W

Mookie

luckiest man alive
Total Time
with that sweet mustache, I'm betting he's rocking it hard in Burbank these days....:pimp:

Mookie

WalterSobchak

Am I wrong?
Total Time
40+/wk
Dude, that mullet was epic. Saw him talking to Uncle Jerry in the lobby a little over a year ago. Haven't seen him since.

I HAVE seen his brother's mug on a car dealership billboard over on the corner of Bluff and Sunset. I believe he also has a glorious mullet.

dbert

Unregistered User
Total Time
total?
I heard Ron is living in PHX and just playing lots of tennis and Necia was at Allegiant in LAS. It cant be a surprise Ron's brother sells cars. Ron would have been a good used car salesman. I'd agree he was responsible for a large part of OO's success.

homerjdispatch

Gods gift to dispatch
Total Time
a lot
I saw Ron last week in the Home Depot in SGU... Said hi to him... He was working on his sprinkler system...I swear it!!

homerjdispatch

Gods gift to dispatch
Total Time
a lot
I heard Ron is living in PHX and just playing lots of tennis and Necia was at Allegiant in LAS. It cant be a surprise Ron's brother sells cars. Ron would have been a good used car salesman. I'd agree he was responsible for a large part of OO's success.
Brothers name is Scott... One of the biggest salesman in Las Vegas!