• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where do you live?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pearland, Tx. I call Lubbock, Tx home and would like to go back sometime. The comment about living in the tail of a 737 was great.

HKY...work at DFW. Can't beat the Harvey!

Also, everything in the DEN area is so spread out, yet the interstates are horribly congested. Terrible urban planning. When I lived in MKE I could drive from my house on the south side to downtown and it would only take 15 minutes in a city with 600,000+ people. I live about the same distance to downtown Denver now and it will take twice as long to drive. Sickening...
Skyking

It's funny i thought it was bad back in Colorado (denver/Boulder). But i live on an island were it is only about 30 miles wide at best. Yet it can take you hours to get to the other side of town. The other day I spent 6 hours to go get my medical (1hr appointment) on the other side of town. You are right, though, about it being spread out around Denver. It makes it hard to do things outside of your area. Even though the drive was long to the mountains, I guess the enjoyment up there always made it worth it for myself. Especially in the summer. Well I hope at some point you will make it to COS or another nice place in Colorado.

Boston, but just got back from TYS for Thanksgiving. Didn't realize how many Tennesseans there are here. Family is originally from Sevierville. Didn't go to UT but still root them on. GO VOLS!!!!

Mr. I.

Last edited:
Home is really a tiny town in North Central, TX that noone will have heard of, but I currently live outside of Lubbock Texas!!! In the windy flatlands!!! I LOVE It TOO. Makes the flying interesting.....keeps ya sharp!!!!

Latest resources

Back