• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Where do you go?

Shark

Total Time
this is my situation, currently flying 135 on-call 24/7 with no time off unless you use a vacation day, per diem sucks, as well as the pay, but building time in a c550 sII as sic they (the company) will not send anyone to get typed but rather hire someone off the street typed,also adding pic in kingair, the delima is do i make the jump to the regionals which i meet the mins for or hold out for fractionals with the ultimate goal of the majors?

1900cpt

Total Time
Where do you go??? It really depends on what YOU want to do. I would say go to the fracs....but thats just me. You need to weigh all the factors...pay, schedule, quality of life...etc.

1900cpt

Hubie

Member 9.6 mile high club
Total Time
4,700+
You probably should ask this on the regional board, but if your goal is a fractional to major I would stay put cause your flying now is closer to the type the fracs do and the equipment is similar.

But, JMTC

Are any decent regionals hiring? Decent=non-PFT

Shark

Total Time
is it easier to transition to the majors from the regionals? lets say comair or asa to delta
or aca to united