• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where did the SWA plane catch fire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Honorable Rep Oberstar has a differing opinion. He's a congressman...and your some random who claims to work at SWA on a public message board. I'm going to go with what I heard Oberstar and the FAA whistle blower say in a public hearing.

I'll do whatever it takes to get you guys to comply with FAA directives. Come on man, I put my family on your airline.

You put your family on an airline who's safety you supposedly question?

I can assure you I would never put my family on a plane where you had access to the cockpit.

I can assure you I would never put my family on a plane where you had access to the cockpit.

That's exactly my point. I wasn't aware of SWA's disreguard of FAA ADs. My family hasn't flown since this whole thing went down.

Clown,

Your bud Oberstar was very quiet last week when his sweetheart airline NWA clipped wings while taxiing. Don't believe everything Oberstar stays my friend.

I don't think that the Clown understands that his Barbie collection isn't exactly what the rest of us would call a family.

Yeah, the fact that it's an election year has nothing to do with that ******************************bag Oberstar getting his name in the papers. He's trying to show that the Democrats are here to protect us!
The Honorable Rep Oberstar has a differing opinion. He's a congressman...and your some random who claims to work at SWA on a public message board. I'm going to go with what I heard Oberstar and the FAA whistle blower say in a public hearing.

Latest resources

Back